Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hilary Clinton will run in 2008


This had to be the most anticipated announcement in quite some time; Hilary Clinton will be running for President in 2008. She made it official on a website yesterday and it spread like wild fire.

I won't be one of those people fawning over her decision to run to represent me in the Presidential election. I don't think she has the experience needed to be President and for that reason alone I wouldn't vote for her. The other reason is she has no vision for our country other than she isn't a Republican. She voted for the war in Iraq and when it became unpopular she changed her stance on the war.

I will reserve my judgement on the other candidates until I can read where they stand on all of the issues and to see what their vision is for our country.

6 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Kiley said...

What disturbs me the most about Hilary running is that she will likely get the nomination and thus ensure that the Demoncratic party will NOT get elected...because I surely won't be voting for her, either. :-(

I find it very interesting that Bill Richardson has entered into the mix today. He is a good man...in terms of a presidential contender, I'm not sure how he will fare, but he has done great things for the state of New Mexico.

 
At January 21, 2007 at 5:42 PM , Blogger George said...

Ariadnek,

I agree with you 100% about Hilary and I am afraid Bill Richardson will get trounced by the Big Three (Clinton, Obama and Edwards). I think Edwards could have beaten Bushy in the last election if he was the party's nomination instead of Kerry.

 
At January 21, 2007 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Kiley said...

I pray that Kerry stays FAR AWAY from everything this go around. He is nothing but a mess waiting to happen (but I think everyone knows that anyway). I agree re: Edwards.

 
At January 21, 2007 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Dana said...

I would love to see a woman president some day, but not Hillary!

 
At January 22, 2007 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richardson all the way.

As far as Hillary.... if she draws either McCavein or Brownback as her opponent, she WILL be the first woman President of the United States. But I expect with Edwards and Richardson now both in as choices on the dem side, she ain't gonna make it.

 
At January 22, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richardson certainly has the advantage of being in the White House "Inner Circle" under Bill Clinton.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home